Thursday 27 September 2018

My Favorite Game.

List of my favorite games that I played.


Introduction

21 years old full-time student male attending CDM (Creative Digital Media) year 2 in ITB. Comes from Thailand to live in Ireland and currently here for at least 15 years now.
I'm a gamer, beginner producer, beatboxer hobbyist, basketball player and creative idealist. Usually I don't show my work and interpersonal talents but when the time comes it will be reveal.



PC Game

Overwatch



Lucio main platinum player. I always listen through my headphone and drop the beats. Boop all day. I also beatbox. Pu ti ku ti ti ku te.

PS3/PS4 Games

Elder Scrolls Skyrim


Finished main quest and most side quest. Sucks that my file got corrupted.


God of War

source: Flickr

This game is AWESOME. Finished main story and everything about it is good; gameplay, visual, graphic, UI, features, character development, controls, story, action, world exploration, environment, etc.


Mobile Game

Brave Frontier

My only active mobile game that I played since 2015. I played Brave Frontier RPG (BF Europe) version. There are barely contents in it at the moment but regularly I just farm exp and auto-farming.


Notable mention games I played: Diablo 3, GTA 5, Burnout Revenge, Need for Speed, Left 4 Dead, 7 Days to Die, War of the Monster, Sims 4, Pokemon GO, Starcraft, Warcraft, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment